Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• crey

MODERÁTOR

A HTC Supporttól ezt a választ kaptam:

"Thank you for contacting HTC regarding your mothers HTC 7 Mozart device.

I understand that you are not able to use this handset in hungarian as this language is not supported by default. I can certainly help you to resolve this issue.

You will be not able to get a hungarian software on this phone without losing warranty so there is an alternative option to resolve the problem. You would need to search for a 3rd party application on the marketplace what is developed to change the language. Unfortunately I cannot advise or name any 3rd party application.
    First of all I would advise you to use and search on google.com to find the name of an application for this case then download it from the marketplace.

I hope that this information meets with your requirements, should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.
    If this response has resolved your query, and you have no further questions please close this ticket by following the link below. Upon closure of the ticket you will be invited to complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey which should take no more than 1 minute to complete.

Thank you for contacting HTC Support!

Let me know if I have successfully answered your question, please click here to complete this.

To send a reply to this message, please click here.

Sincerely,

Annett

HTC"

Már csak egy kérdésem van ezek után.... r u fuckin' kiddin' me??!

Sarcasm: just one of the many services I offer.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák