Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Blokkolnam0

aktív tag

sziasztok, az egyik fórumon valaki ezt posztolta:

"I was asked not to provide a date because ICS release might be pushed out again. I do not want to say it will be next week and then something is found in testing where Google has to push it out another week or two. A tentative date is better than nothing and lets everyone know that Google & Samsung has provided us a date for the roll out.

ICS has not been released yet because Google and Samsung are still performing test. I have been provided a tentative date, although we do not want to post a date incase Google or Samsung find something with the current test version and need to push the date out again.

Once Google and Samsung provide us with a date for the release of ICS, I will update this post and/or you will see a new post with the update information from one of our moderators. The update will be a slow roll out as Google has done with other big OS updates for Samsung.

All,

Google and Samsung are testing ICS as we speak and once ICS is stable and ready to be released on the Nexus S, we will post an update. Google will roll the update out slowly once ICS is ready. The current date is tentative to testing results so I will not post a date."

[link]

Mondjuk ez 4G Nexus S fórum, de valszínű így is releváns az infó...

[ Szerkesztve ]

Motorola Moto x

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák