Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• tjb007

nagyúr

válasz -=Ghost=- #21 üzenetére

Galaxy S

"The second 3200mAh battery from Mugen for the Galaxy S is the real show-stopper though. The extended back cover with the 3200mAh battery does make the Galaxy S noticeably thick, and heavy. However, the build quality and texture of the Mugen back cover is also better than the stock back cover from Samsung. It also helps in improving the grip on the SGS.

With this battery, I managed to get more than 2 days of continuous usage or heavy usage. With more than 4 hours of voice calls, a couple of hours of Tank Hero and Tilt Arena, and an hour of browsing on 3G, the battery lasted me 2 days 10 hours before dying."

Desire Z

"Now, like its lesser capacity sibling, this 3600mAh battery packs some serious punch. The Desire Z lasted a staggering 3 days and 5 hours, with still 10% of charge left. I used the phone for around 6+ hours of music via earphones, nearly an hour of Internet browsing on a mix of 3G and Wi-Fi, lots of tweeting with 1 Gmail, Facebook and Twitter account syncing in the background."

[link]

Annyira azért nem sz@rok de a pár száz milliamperórával nagyobb kapacitású akkuk valóban nem adnak sok pluszt.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák