Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• magmakocka

aktív tag

LOGOUT blog

válasz vargalex #79807 üzenetére

Nos a gond az, mint mondtam, hogy utángyártott kontrollerem van. Emiatt lehet az, hogy nem vibrál a kontroller játékok alatt... A PS3-n CFW van! Azért, hogy PSX,PS2 játékokkal tudjunk játszani!

A két kontroller.:
    Argos DG 8186 MK9 2NW Controller
    Trust GXT 540 Wired Gamepad for PC&PS3

Esetleg valaki megtudja nekem nézni, hogy Spyro Heroes Tail (USA/EUROPE)alatt rezeg-e az EREDETI SONY DUALSHOCK kontroller? Ha esetleg valakinek van utángyártott is, azzal is megnézné? (Nem eredeti Sony-ra gondolok leginkább)

Tudom, hogy sokakat nem nyűgöz ke a rezgés funkció, de pl nekem és a családomban mindenkinek sokat ad ez a funkció! Pl érzed azt, amikor a labda pattog.

PSX-PALACE alatt is rákérdeztem.:
    PS3 Software.: CFW Cobra 4.89 evilnat CEX

Mostly, I am posting this question here to see if I can find someone who might be able to help me and tell me what I can actually do! Please only write to someone who can actually help me!
    So, I was given a PS3 Slim CECH-2004B model, for which I received 2 aftermarket controllers. No, not original Sony controllers.

From here, I guess quite a few of you can figure out what my problem might be... My problem is that for some reason the rumble function doesn't want to work properly during PS2 and possibly PS3 games!
    Interestingly enough, there was no rumble during PSX PKG games! Or, at least, only in a few places. E.g. during Spyro there was less rumble. While when loading a normal ISO file into the webMAN application, the vibration worked fine on the controller, of course for PSX games!

However, with PS2 games, no vibration at all. Maybe during Vice City I felt like something was vibrating, but barely, very barely. And when I jumped up somewhere and fell down. And, I felt it. But I was...
    In principle I can see a solution for this, which would be the PS3XPAD application, but I'm afraid that it won't work, because on the consolemods wiki page, at least, I found the information that it won't work for PS2 and PSP games...

Believe me, I'm not trying to make fun of myself, and I know that most of you don't care about the vibration feature of the game, but for me it gives me an experience. I can feel the ball bounce. I can feel that the ball is bouncing...

Also, if there was a PS3 controller available here in Hungary, I would be happy to go, of course the one that is close to me... Because unfortunately, they only sell it with a console, but I'm not interested in that. Because I have a console, but no PS3 controller.

So, I would like to get the rumble function to work on the controllers, if it can be done somehow! Also, I have a PS4 controller, but the PS button doesn't work!

Válaszuk.:
    You are right PS3Xpad will not work. And how the PS2 emulator works only official pads work properly.
    The PS3 OS is unloaded while in PS2 mode for the model you have as it is 100% software & closed source so without some serious skills to reverse engineer this it isn't going to happen.
    Back when the PS3 scene was vibrant a few tried but never got anywhere. So you are going to need one for PS2 games.
    Sony blacklisted quite a few third party BT controllers a while back.

[ Szerkesztve ]

- Töröltem a hívásátirányítást a kóddal, de nem jó! - Milyen kóddal? - Rácsos linzer, rácsos linzer, 002, rácsos linzer és a küldés gomb .

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák