Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Sonja

veterán

válasz Tomiboy65 #570 üzenetére

Nem töröl, csak megjelöli, és nem látod. :U Nekem is ilyet írt, amikor a törlésről kérdeztem. :((( De nekem ez ráadásul nem is lehetséges, mivel microSD kártyára másolgatom könyveket, és ott nem jelenik meg olyan opció. Nevetséges. :o

Beidézem a teljes levelet, amit írtak:

"Warm greetings from Barnes and Noble!

We're pleased to receive your email. Alexis here, from Digital Support. On behalf of Barnes & Noble.com, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience. I am sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction. I understand that it's really an inconvenience not having the ability to delete an eBook directly from your NOOK Simple Touch.

Unfortunately, we don't have an estimated time frame when will we have a software update again for our NOOK Simple Touch which will enable you to delete your eBooks directly from the device. As of the moment, only the option to have the eBook archived is the one that I recommend for you to use.

Archiving an eBook will delete the book from your NOOK library but will still stay on your online account (cloud) so anytime you would like to read it again, you can simply unarchive it. In this way, you could still access your eBooks again anytime you want to and you would also save memory space of your device.

To Archive an eBook:

1. Go to library.
    2. Double-tap on the cover or title of the eBook or periodical.
    3. On the details page, tap the "Archive" button.
    4. The eBook or periodical is listed in a shelf in your library called "Archived."

To Unarchive an eBook:

1. Go to library.
    2. Tap the category menu, then tap the "Archived" menu choice.
    3. Double-tap on the cover or title of the eBook.
    4. On the details page, tap the "Unarchive" button.
    5. The eBook or periodical is now back in the library.

However, I have passed along your comments to our management for our NOOK developer to review your suggestion for improvement and possible implementation.

We truly regret the troubles this has caused. I hope you find this information helpful. Should you have any further concern, please do not hesitate to email us back and we would be grateful to assist you.

I hope that every service we provide will meet your high standards. It is my great honor and privilege to assist you with this concern. Take care and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Alexis
    Customer Service Representative - Digital Support
    Barnes & Noble"

[ Szerkesztve ]

Ha csalódni akarsz, bízz az emberekben!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák