Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Mercutio_

félisten

válasz Azie #25775 üzenetére

Meg, egy amúgy nyom nélkül bontható amazon-os kartonban, de azon belül a doboza fóliázva volt.
    Mivel ajándék lesz nem tudom minden bennevan-e.

Aki már kibontotta: Minek kell benne lennie?:R

Eladó/Cserélhető: GERE Kopar faládák, ÓRA:Orient Bambino II Bigsize, Parnis Pilóta, FANTASY könyvek, Garis keskeny MOSOGATÓGÉP, könyvespolcok, MOSÓGÉP

• BReal

addikt

válasz Azie #25775 üzenetére

Én csütörtökön írtam nekik, kb. 3-4 óra múlva már válaszoltak is (december 1-jére volt ígérve/kalkulálva a szállítás):

"Hello Gábor,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.de

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this situation and I am sorry to learn that you haven´t received your below items with your orderYI Dashcam 1080P 60FPS Dual 165 ° Wide Angle Car DVR Camera Dash Cam with G-sensor, WDR Loop Recording 2.7 Screen IR Night Vision Wifi and App for iOS/Android – Grey yet.

On behalf of our customer service team and carrier team, I extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. As our valued customer, your satisfaction is our top priority and we certainly do not intend to cause disappointment to you.

Referring to your email, I checked and can see that the shipment for your above items have been delayed due to some unforeseen reasons.

I hope being an understanding customer, you can understand that being an international shipment, this may take bit longer time than the usual delivery time.

Each order has an estimated delivery date by which the parcel should be delivered. If a parcel hasn't arrived by then, we'll ask you to wait a little longer for it to be delivered in case of unforeseen delays.

How long we'll ask you to wait is calculated based on the delivery method you chose. For your order, we won't ask you to wait beyond Samstag, 9. Dezember 2017.

I would kindly request you to please just wait till Samstag, 9. Dezember 2017.

In the unlikely event that you do not receive your parcel, then please do let us know by replying to this email and I ensure you that appropriate action will be taken to resolve this to your satisfaction.

Rest assured that we are here to make things easier for you and we will do whatever we can do to prevent you from bearing any loss.

I hope this helps, should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate reply directly to this email and we will do our very best to help you.

Thank you for being a valuable customer of Amazon. We appreciate your business with us.

Have a great day. "

Azért sokatmondó, hogy az Amazon.de, ami várhatóan sok tucatszor több forgalmat bonyolít le, mint az itthoni legnagyobb boltok, szinte azonnal válaszolt, míg itthoni boltok egy jó részének biztos nem menne akár az aznapi válasz sem. Szóval december 9-ét ígért legkésőbb, de még nem érkezett meg. Holnap vagy holnapután írok nekik újra.
    Mindenesetre seggnyaló vagy sem, példaértékű, hogy milyen módon kér elnézést a ki nem szállított termék miatt. Óriási respekt nekik.

(#25780): Annak a futárnak a jó qrva anyját. És akkor még finom voltam. Szomorú, hogy ilyennek adtál borravalót. Az a munkakörébe tartozik, hogy sikertelen kézbesítés esetén felhív és új időpontot egyeztettek. Anélkül, hogy az átadáskor a markát tartaná...

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák