Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Bilux

veterán

válasz hurrikan #9582 üzenetére

DO NOT UNLOCK your HTC One X through Htcdev.com - HTC will never repair your phone

I successfully unlocked my phone through Htcdev.com, flashed a custom rom and then reflashed official rom in order to have my phone back to repair due to yellow spot. See photo for details.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is the reply that Clove gave to me today to my request of having my HTC One X repaired.
    Incredible. I also have spent 50 Euros to have my phone shipped to Clove, and not only do they return my phone unrepaired, still I have to pay say another 60 Euros as a disturb to them....
    Shame Shame Shame on them.
    DO NOT UNLOCK your phone through Htcdevs.com

Da: Returns [mailto:Returns@clove.co.uk]
    Inviato: mercoledì 2 maggio 2012 16:59
    A: xxxxx xxxxxxxx
    Oggetto: RE: Clove Return (RM120410473F)

Paolo

We are contacting you concerning the HTC One X which you returned to us due to there being a yellow tint on the display. As you are aware we sent the handset to the HTC service centre as it was not possible to have it classed as a DOA (dead on arrival), due to the bootloader being unlocked and illegal software having been installed. The HTC service has confirmed that illegal software has been installed on the handset at some time by yourself resulting in the warranty being invalidated. Simply unlocking and relocking the bootloader would not have invalidated the warranty.

Due to illegal software being installed on the handset while it was in your possession HTC has issued a quotation for the replacement of the mainboard. The total of the quotation for the repair is £199.81 and we will need to charge an additional £24 for the return of the handset to your Italian address by International Signed post. This provides a total repair and return cost of £223.81.

It is possible for the handset to be returned to you without it being repaired. The HTC service centre charge £23.70 for the handset to be released and returned to us. Like with the repair quotation we will need to charge £24 for the handset to be returned to you. This means that the total to return the handset to you without it being repaired is £47.70.

Regards

Sales Team

Clove Technology

TEL: +44 (0)1202 552936
    FAX: +44 (0)1202 552937

Email: sales@clove.co.uk

Rövidre is zárhatjuk...

Ne feledd: amatőrök építették Noé bárkáját - profik a Titanicot!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák