Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Diopapa

addikt

"I personally want a tool which records prices of systems I'm in. If I have to handball them, that's fine, I'll do that. Now, it seems to me I can share that info in a number of ways, via email, teamspeak, phone, forums, chat rooms, IRC, web sites etc... If I choose to make my handballed numbers available on the web for other people to use, that's my choice, and it's not against any FD t&c.

If you don't like it, don't use any numbers I publish. But it doesn't impact on your game any more than Ben Ryder's post here publicising a smuggling route. Or are you going to go over there and tell him off for making in-game data public also?

You play the game how you want, and I'll play it how I want. It just happens that I want to share prices with others, whereas you do not." - Slopey

:C

Én is így gondolom. Csak mivel az enyémet kb 4-en használjuk, kicsit lassú lesz a feltöltés kézzel :DDD

Citizen Diopapa / Commander Diopapa "SC csomag olyan, mint a barackfa, unokáidnak veszed - .tnm / De pálinkát nemlehet főzni belűle - *SkyS1gn"

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák