Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• sittes79

addikt

Sziasztok,

Kérlek segítsetek, mert belefutottam egy olyanba én hülye, hogy yuplayre feltettem pénzt, de kiderült csak egy példányt lehet venni egy játékból a kettő helyett :)

Na de észrevettem én ott egy diablo 3 kieget ropogós 800 rubelért ami olyan 5000 HUF persze orosz kulcs.

Erre írtam a blizznek, hogy feltudom e használni a ruszki kulcsot, ezeket az infókat kaptam:

Ebből mit szűrtök le, mert kicsit szkeptikus vagyok az utolsó mondat miatt.

-I think you need to have a Russian copy of Diablo 3 to use the expansion key on it let me check.

Me: thanks and sry for my english :)

-yes it will work fine :) you may have to wait until you can add it as i confirmed with one of our Russian agents that the RU keys are not available here yet but should be possible to add them when they are

-Diablo 3 is no longer regionised so it should accept a russian key.

-ok? :)

Me: oh great news thanks

-no problem :)

Me: so make sure i can buy russian key and use with diablo III EU basic game?

-yes if you purchase the russian key it will still work to add to your Diablo 3 account.

-if you are purchasing online i would advise against other 3rd party websites though so stick to our store or order a physical copy from a retailer.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák