Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• stratova

veterán

Kibic-mode ON:

Az első szériás 990FXA GD80-nak (netán van V2?) több oldal azt rótta fel, hogy nem volt benne LLC. Miresz kolléga megerősíthetné/cáfolhatná, hogy megkapta-e.

Overclockersclub:

After cutting my teeth overclocking the FX-8150 on the ASUS Crosshair V, I was excited to see how MSI's top end offering would fair as I heard it was going to be part of the AMD launch when I visited Austin for the AMD Tech Day back in September. This was my chance to see just where the performance curve fell. Overclocking started well but quickly became a game of chasing the vdroop to get the voltage to fall where the chip needed the voltage for specific clock speeds. There is no means to control the vdroop in the BIOS that I could find so I was stuck with increasing the voltage to compensate. The large vdroop is most likely caused by the significant power consumption of the CPU when the clock speeds are ramped way up. The drain is enough at 4.8GHz that the system fans can be heard slowing down as the load is applied. The end result of the exercise was that I was able to get an overclock stable above 4.8GHz using a reference clock of 219Mhz with a clock multiplier of 22 for a final speed of 4816MHz. I was expecting more, or at least some parity with ASUS's offering as its Intel offerings are spot on with the competition.

Ezek most tényleg azon sírnak, hogy "csak" 4.8 GHz-et lehetett kihozni az Bulldozerből... :U

Vortez:

Unfortunately, that is not where the negativity ends. After having a play with the BIOS and in a few different versions of their most current UEFI, I can say that they feel very slow to move around. You cannot type in a voltage. Instead, you have to go through the list which begins at auto and you have to work your way down the list. It is very slow and annoying when your BIOS keeps resetting them to auto due to a failed overclock. Navigating through the various menus is slow as well. It does not have a fluid feeling to it. The lack of a Load Line Calibration feature is also a little concerning, as it is and has been around on many motherboards for years. MSI told us that due to their design, LLC was not available.

Pedig maga a lap biztosan nem gyenge, másutt beröffentették vele az X6-ot 4305 MHz-re 1,504 V-tal, inkább a szorzóállítgatást szerette.

Sabertooth 99FX R2.0 mini teszt (eltérés az 1.0-hoz képest), X6 1090T-s teszt LLC kitérővel

Látszólag a GD80 inkább a Sabertoothtal van versenyben ár tekintetében (mindkettő 5 év garis is).

Asus Crosshair V Formula:

This is a very robust VRM, and you should be confident that this board will not hold you back in your overclocking efforts, even at extreme levels. For most hardcore overclockers at home with a big fan or liquid cooling, it is actually probably overkill. This is a very good thing.
    Ezt meg ne léggel hűtsd, kösd rá otthon a vízmelegítőt vagy a cirkót :)

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák