Your daily tasks on the job
We are looking for a DevOps engineer contractor to be part of our rapidly growing company, having a fast paced and innovative environment.
This is a varied role where you’ll be exposed to the full technology stack and will work across projects spanning deployment & infrastructure automation, site reliability engineering, performance engineering, release engineering and monitoring distributed systems, all with close collaboration with engineering teams.
- You’ll create engineering tools that improve production & deployment capabilities for all teams; solutions that provide scalable foundations to building high-performing services
- Work on defined projects, directly with teams, that aim to give their operations a boost, such as improving continuous delivery pipelines with pipelines and infrastructure as code
- Align with the rest of the team in driving operational excellence & best practices around service performance, deployment, monitoring and availability
We are looking for...
- Ability to articulate improvements within software engineering for operational benefit
- An inquisitive and curious approach, with confidence to tackle difficult problems
- Problem solver / structured thinker
- Always happy to help and a natural sharer of knowledge
- Exposure to at least one language (Python, Scala, Clojure, Java etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools, like. Terraform
- Knowledge in Site Reliability Engineering
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS / GCP)
- CD/CI tooling & continuous delivery best practices
- Network & Security knowledge
- Scripting languages
Equinox is a boutique software development company, providing bespoke engineering and consulting services for a range of clients.
Szerzodeses munkaviszony, napidij alapu elszamolas.
60000 - 120000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.