Your daily tasks on the job
Join this new initiative, which mission is to create a disruptive marketplace solution for the independent & traditional trade (TT) market; remove the complexities and frictions for retailers, brands, distributors; and allow them to trade and execute on a single, open, and efficient digital platform.
- Take responsibility for the entire development and upkeep of warehouse data and dashboards
- Analyze product, market, and trends to build warehouse data
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Provide transparency and information for customers’ decision-making needs
- Generate and deliver quality reports to customers and perform quality assurance checks on them
- Work with different stakeholders from inside and outside the company, including business partners and customers
- Evaluate customer adoption and satisfaction and improve the BI offering
- Conduct troubleshooting on BI models
We are looking for...
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills and attention to details
- Adequate communication and presentation skills
We offer all kinds of opportunities to join an incredibly elite team that believes in making an impact every day. Trax is a powerhouse of breakthrough ideas that help us continuously build smarter, hack faster and scale better. A start-up where you can always share your ideas and start a discussion!
- Previous experience in a BI Developer role
- Experience in data warehouse design
- Knowledge of BI technologies
Trax is a leader in AI solutions for retail and one of the fastest growing technology companies globally. The world’s top consumer goods companies and retailers use our cloud platform to gain the power to see what happens at shelf and the agility to delight shoppers in new ways. Our customers are the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken, just to name a few.
- Supportive environment
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path
- International environment
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.
750000 - 1100000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.